Common Ground for Texans—an all volunteer organization—depends solely on contributions from supporters. Please donate today!
Contributions are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.
The CG4TX Civility PledgeAs a member or supporter of Common Ground for Texans, I pledge to conduct myself in a way that is civil, honest, and respectful toward people with whom I disagree. I value people from different cultures, I value people with different ideas, and I value and cherish the democratic process.
- CG4TX November 2017 Meeting on Weather and Climate in Texas and Beyond 2017/11/07
- CG4TX October 2017 meeting on CodeNEXT from multiple district perspectives 2017/10/23
- CG4TX September 2017 meeting on the Mayor’s Task Force on Institutional Racism and Systemic Inequities 2017/10/10
- The new front in the gerrymandering wars 2017/09/28
- How to have true conversations with people we disagree with 2017/07/09
Author Archives: Naiman Rigby
Many thanks to everyone who joined us for our general meeting on Saturday, November 4th, 2017. The panel discussion was on climate change and what scientists are expecting both in Texas and in the wider world, as hurricanes like Harvey, Irma, … Continue reading
What: CodeNEXT from multiple district perspectives When: Saturday, October 7, 2017, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM Where: Yarborough Branch Library Who: Jimmy Flannigan, Council Member, District 6 Jeff Travillion, County Commissioner, Precinct 1 Dr. Elizabeth Mueller, Associate Professor of Community … Continue reading
The Common Ground for Texans January 2017 event took place in the form of a moderated panel discussion with Mike Ignatowski as moderator. The panel was titled “Restoring Civil Discourse After the 2016 Presidential Campaign”. The three-member panel consisted of … Continue reading