Here’s your chance to speak up about how you have been affected by Congress putting partisan politics above what We the People need. At this rally at the Texas Capitol, Austinites will support the Oct 29th ralliers at the nation’s Capitol. Join us to speak candidly but respectfully to our nation’s leaders, to remind them that we know the meaning of “government of the people, by the people, and for the people”. Your flamboyance, your thoughtful signs and your voices are needed. Congress will listen if enough of us speak out loud and clear.
Common Ground for Texans—an all volunteer organization—depends solely on contributions from supporters. Please donate today!
Contributions are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.
The CG4TX Civility PledgeAs a member or supporter of Common Ground for Texans, I pledge to conduct myself in a way that is civil, honest, and respectful toward people with whom I disagree. I value people from different cultures, I value people with different ideas, and I value and cherish the democratic process.
- Coming Events
- MMD-PR: multi-member districts with proportional representation 2018/02/12
- CG4TX February 2018 meeting: “What do rural and urban Central Texas have in common?” 2018/02/09
- CG4TX January 2018 meeting: “Endorsed by God? Blending Religion and Politics” 2018/01/07
- CG4TX November 2017 Meeting on Weather and Climate in Texas and Beyond 2017/11/07
- CG4TX October 2017 meeting on CodeNEXT from multiple district perspectives 2017/10/23